Do you want a high toilet without buying a brand new toilet? The Toilevator Raised Toilet Base fits underneath your existing low toilet and raises it 3.5 inches from the bottom.
Toilevator Raised Toilet Base
for ADA Toilets
The Toilevator raised toilet base is excellent for raising your existing toilet (from the bottom) 3.5 inches. It is easy to install for creating ADA toilets from a standard-height toilet and it can be installed to an existing toilet. It can also be added to an oval shaped handicapped toilet.
Painted white to match the toilet. Original color was cream.
Disclaimer: The color shown in the photos may not be an exact match to the actual product as dye lots vary between batches.
Dimensions: 22″ long x 11″ wide x 3.5″ high
We also have the Toilevator Grande which has larger dimensions to fit most elongated toilets: 28″ long x 14.25″ wide x 3.5″ high.
Toilevator Raised Toilet Base Riser Features
- Raises an existing toilet 3.5 inches
- Enables you to use your own toilet seat
- More stable and hygienic than “sit on top” plastic toilet raisers
- Made of a very hard durable plastic
- Weight Capacity is 500 lbs.
- Creates MORE space around toilet
- Looks great and can be painted to match any toilet color
- Toilet Risers are much cheaper than buying a new raised toilet or tall ADA toilet
- Includes everything necessary for a do it yourself installation except the following tools
Tools Needed for Toilevator Installation
- Standard Plumbing tools
- Tube of Silicon
- Longer toilet water supply line (if needed)
- Download Installation Instructions
If you’re looking for something similar we also have a Power Toilet Aid – a Toilet Seat Lift that is battery operated and raises the toilet approximately 13 inches.
In our article section we have the full details about this handicap shower and wheelchair accessible bathroom remodel.
Note: Toilevators are considered a Hygienic product and are not available for return as stated in our return policy, unless unused and returned in the original packaging.