This roll-in, Tilt-in-Space shower chair features Nuprodx’ unique tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range. Plus, this model has a larger seat frame and 400lb weight capacity for customers needing more space and support. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort through the entire range of motion.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 17”x20” and 20”x17” configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Four 5” diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and can be locked in place.
- Flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
- Adjustable padded head rest, adjustable swing-away footrests, and tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Overall width: 25.0”
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 22.5” to 25.5”
- Approximate weight: 45lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs