PT BedCane Bed Rail
Most safety bed rails are large and cumbersome, but the PT BedCane Bed Rail by Stander has a very small profile, making it easier to get in and out of bed.
In fact, it is small enough to store in a suitcase or bag when traveling so you can feel safe while sleeping in a hotel or a relative’s house while visiting or on vacation.
It is very similar to the Bed Mobility Rail but is much smaller and doesn’t have an attached pivot arm, yet it provides the same element of safety.
The PT BedCane provides steady support for standing up or sitting down when getting in and out of bed and comes with a storage pouch that keeps essentials nearby. It has enough room to hold eyeglasses, a TV remote, pill reminders, or even a small book.
PT BedCane Bed Rail by Stander
PT BedCane Bed Rail Features:
- Sturdy handle for support
- Very small size and profile
- Quick and easy assembly fits under the mattress
- Mesh pouch with ample storage
- Bed handle is height adjustable
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Fits 10″ to 17″ mattress heights
- Measures 6.5″ wide x 19″ high x 19.5″ to 22.25″ long
- Weighs 5.6 lbs.