CAMEL Inflatable Patient Lifting Cushion
CAMEL stands for “Complete Air Moving Elevating Lift” and is an ideal solution to prevent back injuries for caregivers and medical professionals who need to lift a patient up from the floor.
The CAMEL is a complete lifting system that includes an air compressor, inflatable lifting cushion, and carrying case. The lifting cushion device is completely portable and weighs only 14 pounds, yet is powerful enough to lift up to 700 pounds. The included compressor weighs just 17.25 pounds.
The CAMEL is an inflatable air cushion that safely and easily lifts a patient up off the floor.
The CAMEL will inflate two complete cycles on a single charge and can be used by a caregiver or independently.
- Lightweight and Portable
- Lifts up to 700 lbs
- Full lifting height is 21.5″ from the floor
- Compact carrying bag included
- Battery operated
- Can be used inside or outside
- Prevents back injury for the caregiver and injury to the patient
- Measures 30.5″ by 8″ and weighs 14 lbs. when deflated
- Air compressor weighs 17.25 lbs.