Bed Rail and Cane
The Bed Cane Bed Rail (Smart Rail System) is excellent for getting a little extra help getting in and out of bed. Three uses: 1) Use as a bedrail to keep from falling out of bed 2) Use for help getting up to a seated position in bed and 3) Use as a cane for additional support to either get into or out of bed.
The original! Unlike fixed bed rails, the Smart-Rail unlocks and swings open to provide improved standing support at bedside. The bedrail locks against the side of the bed to help laying down and moving in bed.
- Great for getting in or out of bed
- Swings open to provide improved standing support at bedside
- Rail Height is adjustable
- Reduces risk of fall related injuries by eliminating the need to reach & twist
- Encourages confidence and independence
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kg.)
|Finish||Powder coat (white)|
|Weight Capacity||300lbs / 136kg|
|Rail Diameter||1.5" / 38mm|
|Rail Length||16.25" / 413mm|
|Height Range||Total Range: 27-36" / 699-921mm
Standard Height: 27.25" / 699mm
Built-In Leg Extender Range: 2-9" / 51-229mm
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Watch the Bed Cane Bed Rail Video
Tools needed for installation:
- Installs easily between the box spring and mattress
- Includes tie down straps that keep unit from moving as they attach to the bed frame on the opposite side of bed
Optional Smart Rail Leg Extenders
Smart Rail Leg Extenders increase the rail height up to 3-inches from 31.5″ to 34.5″ by easily adding them to the bottom of the Smart Rail.
If you’re looking for something similar for the living room we also have a Couch Cane stander that is easy to install but provides the same safety benefits.