Fold Up Grab Bar and optional Toilet Paper Holder
Fold Up Grab Bar works great in all bathroom areas, especially near the toilet. When traditional grab bar installations won’t work, try a folding grab bar.
Perfect for transferring to the toilet from a wheelchair, when standing at the toilet, or getting in and out of the bathtub or shower. Powder-coated white color. Folds up easily and locks into place when not in use.
Available in 23.6 inches, 27.6 inches, 31.5 inches, and 35.4 inch lengths.
- Fold Up Grab Bar works well for the toilet or bath tub
- When the side wall is too far away, this can be used for the toilet
- Folds up when transferring to and from a wheelchair
- Locks automatically into the Up position
- Comes in lengths of 23.6 inches, 27.6 inches, 31.5 inches and 35.4 inches
- Reliable support for users weighing up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
The Fold Up Grab Bar is available with
an optional Toilet Paper Holder
Fold Up Grab Bar shown in the up and down positions
Folds down when needed for wheelchair transfers
Install behind the toilet wall if
the side wall is too far to reach
Shown with Toilet Paper Holder
Tools for installation:
- Wood studs or proper backing in wall
- Four 3″ stainless steel screws
- Electric drill
Make sure there is plenty of support in the wall where the Fold-Up grab bar will be installed. In our article section we have the full details about this handicap shower and wheelchair accessible bathroom remodel.