Do you have doorways that are too narrow to fit a wheelchair through? These Offset Hinges swing away and are expandable to widen the doorway two inches.
Expandable Door Hinges
Offset Hinges widen doorways up to two inches. Sold in sets of two. Works with most inside, regular sized doors and most existing hinge holes.
- Widens doorway by 2 inches without the time or expense of modifying the door frame
- Offset hinges expand so wheelchairs and walkers easily fit through doorways
- Brass construction
- Easy to install without special tools
- Inexpensive solution for widening doorways
- Commercial Heavy-Duty Offset Hinges are available here
- Dimensions: 3.5″ tall x 2″ Wide x 1/8″ thick
Watch the Offset Hinges Video
Tools needed to install hinges:
- Flat head and Phillips screwdrivers
- #8 Phillips flat head screws
- Installation time is approximately 20-25 minutes per hinge
You need AT LEAST three inches of CLEARANCE on the inside of your door between the wall and the edge of the door jam in order for the hinge to work properly.
Two hinges shipped per order