Gait Belt Transfer Belt
The Gait Belt Transfer Belt is used by caregivers to prevent back injuries and allows for safer patient transfers.
With seven handles and a 6-inch high back, this Gait Belt/Transfer Belt is ideal for transferring patients.
The gait belt aids in transfers from a bed to a chair or wheelchair, a wheelchair to a car, or from one place to another. Remember to always transfer using the patient’s strongest side.
Patient transfers can be difficult or cause injury to the caregiver or the person they care for. Using a Gait Belt is a much safer option than holding patients by their clothing or under their arms.
This video shows the proper technique of lifting using a Gait Belt
Gait Belt Features
- Helps prevent caregiver back injuries and strains
- Decreases stress on the patient
- Ideal for transferring larger patients
- Seven handles and a 6-inch high back support
- Fits waist sizes 30 to 66 inches
- Machine washable